Monday, March 7, 2011

I am thankful for...

...encouraging words from my loving mom-in-law. :)
...waking up to chicks pipping and hatching in the incubator.
...Lord's day fellowship with close friends.
...my darling husband. :)
...mornings when I wake way before anyone else.
...my dedicated dog who comes to find me as soon as hear me in the morning.
...fresh, Hot chicory coffee.
...anticipation of visiting family!
...five cats looking in the window...two looking out.
...six chicks so far.(6:45am)
...smoothies.
...Michael's coupons.
...6 more chicks hatched. (11:45am)
...the last piece of white on white cake.
...six more chicks. (4:45pm)
...two big black dogs nicely brushed...and I didn't do it. :)
...two more chicks! (5:45pm)
...my parents heading out tomorrow to start their journey to Virginia.
...dry red wine with dinner.
...

No comments: